Exquisite cuisine and delicious craft cocktails
Infused with the colors and comforts of 1930s Havana, The Canal Club at The Scott brings together the edge and flare of New Orleans with the elegant geometry of Bauhaus, all while celebrating the desert sanctuary we call home.
The restaurant, bar and lounge area offer a casual, yet elegant ambiance, while capitalizing on an ideal indoor-outdoor layout, for a vibrant and comfortable atmosphere.
Calendar of Events
What's on at The Canal Club
From classic movie screenings to live music and cigar rolling, there’s always something happening here.
Sunday Brunch Live
Indulge in a delectable brunch at The Canal Club while enjoying a live solo performance on the patio.
Nov 28th – Dominick Provenzano
Dec 5th – Jay Allan
Dec 12th – Tim Sealy
Dec 19th – Matthew Thornton
Dec 26th – Jacqui Foreman
Dress to impress while enjoying craft cocktails and vinyl spins, Saturdays at The Scott. 6:00pm – 10:00pm
Featuring DJ Aaron Rivers (Nov 27th) and DJ Stoney Pie (Dec 4th). More dates coming.
The Canal Club
Celebrate the start of the weekend at The Canal Club with tasty bites and hand-crafted cocktails.
Featuring vinyl spinning from DJ Stoney Pie (Nov 26th & Dec 10th) and DJ Mitch Freedom (Dec 3rd & Dec 17th).
6:00pm – 10:00pm
The Canal Club LiveKick-off your weekend early and savor the sounds of Sean Mireau of the Volcano Island Band live while enjoying The Canal Club’s craft cocktails and shareable tapas. Happening from 5:00pm – 9:00pm
Don’t forget to catch Happy Hour from 3:00pm – 6:00pm (Mon-Fri).
Every Friday, at Dusk
Havana nights at The Scott feature classic movies from the early 20th century, when motion-picture film was in its prime and color was yet to be discovered. Sit back, sip on some of The Canal Club’s signature cocktails and enjoy our Mexican street popcorn. Show starts at dusk every Friday.
Monday – Friday:
Breakfast 7:00am – 11:00am
Lunch 11:00am – 3:00pm
Dinner 3:00pm – 10:00pm
Saturday & Sunday:
Brunch 7:00am – 3:00pm
Dinner 3:00pm – 10:00pm
The Canal Club Lounge:
Sunday – Wednesday 7:00am – 10:00pm
Thursday – Saturday 7:00am – 11:00pm
Tapas Menu 3:00pm – 10:00pm
Inside The Scott Resort & Spa
4925 N Scottsdale Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
1956 Bel Air
Like true Havana obsessives, we love vintage cars, and this one is the crown jewel of our establishment. Not only does the Bel Air turn heads, it’s also your ride into Old Town Scottsdale.
The second generation of the Bel Air marked a powerful and stylish era for this car. GM gave this model a Ferrari-inspired grille and a V8 engine that thrilled motor heads everywhere. The 1956 edition got a facelift and a two-tone Paint job. Though most Bel Airs were sold sans-seatbelts, we added 6 so you can safely cruise around town in style. Safety first.
Color: Teal and white
Model: Bel Air Convertible
Engine: 350 small block
- 1955-57 Bel Airs’ are considered the Second Generation in the Chevrolet vehicle line, a more powerful and stylish era for the car.
- GM gave the model a Ferrari-inspired grille & V8 engine, in addition to some carry-over characteristics from the original design.
- 1956 models got a face lift, a full-width grille and a two-tone paint job.
- Seat belts also became available, but less than 8% of consumers bought models with this option (We added 6 six seatbelts)
- Additional enhancements to our car: All new drive train, Wilwood four piston power brake system conversion kit installed for optimal stopping power, new Flow-master exhaust system.
- 2000 Gone in Sixty Seconds / 1957 Bel Air
- 1979 “MAD MAX” / 1959 Chevrolet Bel Air
- 2005-Sin-City / 1955 Bel Air
- 1962 Dr. NO (James Bond) / 1957 Bel Air